Have you experienced any of the following?
- Injury in a car accident caused by someone else
- Injury from slipping or falling on someone else’s property
- Injury from a defective product
- Injury or death caused by substandard care from a doctor, hospital or other health care provider
If any of the above is true, you may be able to file a legal case under Personal Injury Law or Negligence Law.
Some common reasons to consider filing a personal injury case:
- Struck from behind by another car tailgating you
- In an accident when another driver cut you off
- Falling on a recently waxed floor in a supermarket
- Broken or damaged handrails or stairs which caused you to fall down
The key piece of information that will determine whether you have a case or not is whether a legally responsible party can be found who caused the injuries that you suffered and any related damages. This someone can be an individual, a business and even a government entity.
If you believe that someone else is responsible for any injury you have sustained, then call the Law Office of Martin P. Weniz now to get a consultation and find out how you can be represented! You can call toll free at 1-866-441-4446 to get a free consultation.
We have been representing clients for over 30 years in personal injury cases and have significant landmark legal case experience with the Mejia v. Community Hospital of San Bernardino 2000 case, where a major medical malpractice issue was resolved legally.
Note: Your medical health is first and foremost the most important! If you have suffered an accident or an injury, then seek medical attention immediately. Go to the emergency room if necessary. Your health matters first, but it is also very important to have medical records of your injuries as well if you want to pursue a legal case afterwards.